Sunday, April 17, 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch #152

I finally got to Michaels today to return some things that I had purchased and then changed my mind. They, of course, like always, have a coupon today...so I went searching for a few items that I definetly didn't need, but hey - I had a coupon to use up - can't let it go to waste!!! I found some beautiful resin flowers in pastel colors and some great transparent flowers and birds. I get to the til and found that the flowers were only 2.99 and the package of flowers and birds were only 1.49!!! I couldn't believe it...didn't even get to use my coupon as everything was already on sale! I love a good deal - especially when I'm not looking for one!!! On to a layout...here it is....the beautiful sketch #152 over at Creative Scrappers. Again - a very beautiful and versitile sketch. I seem to be using sketches more and more these days...they just give me such inspiration! I used the new Pink Paisly line - so amazing - but missed out on most of the embellies as they were all sold out before I got to the store :( The best thing about sketches is that I can use any product I want to...mixing and matching is my favorite thing to do! Here is the sketch.... And here is my take on it....this is of Shea playing in the puddles and mud last week...so much fun and a perfect picture taking day!

Thanks for looking everyone...have a great Sunday and enjoy the weather!


Jody

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love it!!! the photo is gergeous and so cute! i can't say anything else.. i just love it!
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Jody. Love it and all the details are amazing! Shea is getting so big and it must be a boy thing because when we are outside we can't get Raydn out of the puddles. Such a great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete