Monday, June 13, 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch #160 - Boy version!

Have you been to Creative Scrappers lately? The sketches are amazing over there...make sure you go to their blog and check it out. All the past sketches are on the right hand side, allowing you to use whatever you want for whatever lo you are doing!

Here is sketch #160....

And here is my take....


I used the October Afternoons' Rocket Age line. It is super cute and totally made for those little wonderful boys in our lives! I used some pieces from the rest of my stash that matches and plays up on the colors. This is of Shea playing in the mud this April...he loves being outside and exploring the outdoors! Thanks for looking all...see you soon!


Jody


P.S. - I will be posting some pictures of my almost put together quilt...stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment