Sunday, August 21, 2011

CS# 170


So...here again is another great sketch from Creative Scrappers.  I used a photo of my son at around 10 months, playing cars with his Grandpa R.  My little guy is standing on one side of a coffee table and Grandmpa R is on the other side....it was such a precious moment and I am very thankfull to have caught it on camera!

I wanted to explain the small row of puzzle pieces and watch parts...if you look closely, I have glued them all together using crackle glue.  I got this idea from my wonderful friend Jan.  She came up with this idea and used it on an amazing layout of her son, Reese.  I loved it so much I "lifted" the idea to use on this layout.  Thanks Jan for you wonderful idea and inspiration....please visit Jan here and scroll through her blog - she is an amazing artist and scrapbooker - be sure to leave her some comments too!!!

As for our moving journey...we moved in on the 17th...still boxes, boxes, and more boxes are scattered across the entire house!  I know it will come together soon....now.......where will my scrap space be is the only question I have left for my husband!!! 

Till next time....

Jody

3 comments:

  1. Awww... thanks for the kind words, Jody! Did you find a house yet? I hope you get settled in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous lo! I just wanted to drop you a line because you are on the CS team and I am doing a huge DA giveaway as the Creative Scrappers sponsor this month plus I'm giving away two other Dusty Attic chipboard "candy" prize packs too. Please see the details on my blog and IF you feel comfortable I would sure appreciate your help promoting this on your blog - only if you feel comfortable though.
    http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com/2011/09/huge-dusty-attic-giveaway.html
    Thanks!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete