Sunday, October 30, 2011

The last one....




I'm so sad to say that this is my last Creative Scrappers Layout that I will be completing as a design member.  I have explored the "sketch world" and fell in love with it.  I have grown as a scrapper and blogger and my creativity has expanded in places I didn't know could.  I have met some wonderful and amazing artists along this fabulous run.  A big thanks to Kristine over at Creative Scrappers for choosing me as a design member and providing such great inspiration with all of her wonderful sketches!  I will, however, still be visiting the site on a weekly basis to see all the great sketches and inspiration from all those talented ladies!  Thank you!

So.....after a few tears....here is my final layout for sketch #180.


On another note, here is a tag I completed using the new Tim Holtz fall colors.  I absolutely love his distress inks and had to play, play, play!

 And last but not least, a simple card I made with the new Lost and Found2 line from My Minds Eye....I love all the paper and embellies that go with these releases!


Thanks for looking everyone and have a great week!
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment