Sunday, November 13, 2011

Crate Paper Color Challange

Head on over to the Crate Paper Blog to take a look at this months' color challenge.  The colors are soooooo pretty and I love the inspiration line that Tara put together.  Here is a card I made for the challenge...


I used the Crate Paper Random Collection as the colors matched perfectly.  I sewed around the edge of my background and then layered a few pieces here and there.  I absolutley love twine so of course orange had to be included.  I made the orange flower with crepe paper and a Martha Stewart punch.  The only thing not Crate Paper on this card is the Thank you sticker and the twine - these came from My Minds Eye.  Have I told you how much I love Crate Paper...???!!!!!

Off to make an apple crisp for supper tonight...yummy!

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment