Friday, February 10, 2012

Project Life...

Project Life...
Here is the title page for my Project Life 2012 book that I "plan" on doing...
Plan is the key word here...
I haven't even started creating it...
I bought the book...
And the page protectors in various sizes and shapes...
Printed my photos since January...
Created this title page...
but still - have nothing to show for it!
I just need a few hours...
weeks...
maybe hours....
to get a few weeks together...
but who really has all that time eh? ;)
Soon...very soon....I predict it...

So - here it is.  I used a variety of stuff and just piled it all together.  I got my inspiration from watching Janna Werner do a little video of a LO that she put together for Creative Scrappers Blog.  



I loved the way Janna put all the layers and pieces that didn't really go together, together!  And they look fabulous on her LO!  
Thank you Janna for the great inspiration!

So it's going to be -40 celsius here in Manitoba tonight...
Plug in your cars...
Wear your toques...
Don't forget your boots...
and of course your favorite warm and fuzzy mitts!

Stay warm out there everyone!

Jody

1 comment: