Sunday, July 8, 2012

Let's Capture Our Memories Sketch #139

Here is the first sketch of Let's Capture Our Memories...#139.  It is super simple with a little bit of spritz and paint!  It's a wonderful sketch to start off the design team with as anyone can use this and it can be simple or complex - anything your imagination desires!  Make sure to link up your take on the sketch over at LCOM blog here.  Take a look at the beautiful sketch.....


And here is my take on it!  This is of my DS when he was about one years old.  Good friends of ours, The Burdens, met us at Fort Edmonton Park where we walked and toured the beautiful park!  It was fabulous to get the two boys out there where they played and played!


I used some plain old paint for the background and some Tattered Angels Glimmer mist for the drops.  The Indie line from MME was the perfect combo for this sketch.  And...don't you just love that die under the heart?  It's from Memory Box and it's called Tessatina Border.  Did I mention that I LOVE IT!!!  I had just bought it while in Edmonton visiting my old store (miss you guys!) and had to use it on this LO.  I loved how it turned out!

We were away for the weekend so sorry this post was a few days late....I am totally back on track now and ready to take on the next sketches for LCOM!  You will be pleasantly surprised at how awesome they are!  

Hope everyone had a fab weekend with lots of sunshine, family and friends!  TFL!

Jody



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the paint and that cute chevron envelope...great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout! Love the colors & all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete