Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Crop and Create Winnipeg!

I attended the Crop and Create Winnipeg crop this weekend at the Greenwood Inn.  I had a great time, met some wonderful, fabulous scrappy friends and got a bit of scrapping done while I was at it!  I finished the following pages and cards at the crop...

This first LO is a pic of my hubby and I at a friends wedding last summer.  I love the new Maggie Holmes Design paper by Crate.  It is truly one of my favorites this year.  I need to get my hands on a 6x6 paper pad though...and her gold glitter Thickers!  I love them and can't find them...if you know where to grab a pack and the paper pad, let me know!  


This next is a card that I made using the Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic paper line.  It is super adorable paper - which I got for a steal of a deal at Winners here in Winnipeg!  I cut out the butterflies using the nestabilities cuts on my Cameo.  


This is a thank you card that I made for my mom...shhh...don't tell her just yet.  I will be mailing it soon so she should get it in a few days.  Again I used the 5th and Frolic line!


And last but not least, a cute little LO of my little guy  I just piled a bunch of papers and embellies to create this cute messy LO.  



And of course I couldn't end a post without some cute pics of some fabulous ladies out there!  Hope to scrap with you all again soon!




Thanks for looking!  I'm not off to Edmonton for a trip to visit some dear friends that I miss sooooo much!

Jody

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you came Jody, it was a blast. Hopefully one we'll repeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody! Found your blog through the Studio Calico gallery and am so glad I did! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete