Sunday, November 24, 2013

Creative Scrappers Sketch # 256 Reveal!

Jenny Evans really did it this time!  It took me a while to collect my thoughts, papers and photo and put this LO together!  This was really, really, outside my element - which I love how it turned out!  Today is the reveal for the Creative Scrappers Sketch #256 from the Design Team.  Paper Issues design team has been releasing their takes on the sketch over the past week so make sure to check out Creative Scrappers Blog to see ALL the fabulous LO's!

Here is the sketch....


Here is my take....again the pic isn't as white as it should be - it's dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home so I often don't have great light to work with when taking photos of my LO's.....

I used my Cameo for the title and the polaroid frame as well as for the triangles and for the background cuts.  This is one of my favourites so far!


Off to do some more crafting for my next sale on December 7 at the Southdale Community Center.  If you are in the area, make sure to stop by and give a shout and a wave!  

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment