Sunday, June 15, 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch #271 Reveal


I love how balanced Sketch #271 is - enjoying the large title and single photo as well.  I had just received some new MME product in the mail and had to use it for this photo of my kids and I.  Thanks Jenny Evans for such a great sketch!

Here it is...

And here is my take...


I painted the background gold with acrylic paint and then used a few misters to make the droplets.  I added a bit of sewing to the page and a vintage sheet of music that I recently acquired while yard saleing with my sister a few weekends ago.  Gold - I just love it and can't help myself when it comes to paper crafting!  

To win a prize from our June sponsor, Noel Mignon, create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 269-271.  Deadline to submit your layout is June 30th at Midnight ADT - head on over to the Creative Scrappers blog to link up!

Good luck and thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is SO AWESOME, Jody!! I love the Gold acrylic paint against the Navy background paper! And the layering under your photo looks great!!

    ReplyDelete