Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A refresher!

I know I know I know.....where I have I been right?  Well, full time work, two busy kids and my own stuff has been keeping me hopping. 

Recently, however, I have had some great opportunities to scrap and get my groove back....

Crop and create Winnipeg - love those ladies!

And the Brandon Scrapbookers Charity Convention - where we raised over $3000 to give to the Brandon general hospital renewal project!  I met some new and wonderful people!  Looking forward to next year!

Here are some lo  that I created over the last few weekends....

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your layouts! I don't know how you find the time. Shea is getting so big, boy does time fly. Wish you were still here at Urban, can you believe it's our 10th birthday this weekend?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Amazing layouts!! LOVE the papers and all your designs!!!

    ReplyDelete