Sunday, October 10, 2010

How beautiful....

So I went scrapping at a local store and only got two and half lo's done in about 6 hours!!! How ridiculous is that??!! I find that when I am away from all my "stuff", I am not overly inspired to create. I like to look at all my embellies, stickers and ribbons...and can't forget the feeling of putting my hand in a huge fish bowl of buttons....love it!!! That is how I am inspired to scrap. Well...this is the half finished lo from friday night. I took it home and finished it on sat. I used my cricut to cut out the butterflies, the word beautiful and the base of the big flower. I used the amazing My Minds Eye Lost and Found line for the patterned paper. The white frame is Melissa Frances, Stickles, Color box chalk ink, clear beads and Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Gum Drop (so love this color!!!). And the cutie in the pic is my beautiful and amazing niece who is two point five years old. She lives far away and we miss her daily....too long between visits that is for sure! Thanks for looking and have a great week!

Jody

1 comment:

  1. Jody.....this LO is amazing....You always do such a great job! Love it!

    J

    ReplyDelete