Monday, March 21, 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch #148

This was probably one of my favorites so far! It made me think outside the box a bit as I don't normally scrap with four photos...I didn't end up using the four photos - but made it work for me! That is what I love about sketches, you can twist and turn them the do what you want for you style! Here is my take on Sketch #148...


And a little close up for you...


Also - did I tell you that I met Tim Holtz and Margie from The Girls Paperie? OMG! I was stunned to see them in person!!! They were both here for the Memories Wholesale even held here in Edmonton. They came to the Urban Scrapbook where I teach at! You should have seen me - I couldn't stop grinning and laughing like a little school girl!!! I got Tim to sign my Vagabond and Compendium of Curiosities book. I got to spend some time with Margie - she is the sweetest lady! She is beautiful inside and out - and her blog makes me laugh everyday! Head on over to Tim's blog here and Margie's blog here to get some amazing inspiration! And thanks to the Urban Scrapbook for having them to the store - I know you made many women happy in so many ways!!!

Jody

1 comment: