Monday, April 11, 2011

Extra Kits

Hello everyone...long time no blog....sorry - super hectic here in the Rogers' household.

I was recently at a baby sale where I was selling some of my flowered headbands as well as some scrapbooking kits I designed and put together. I have a few of the kits left over and thought that some of you may be interested. The Teresa Collins LO kits are $18.00 and come with everything you see here and more. There are also instructions and a large picture of the LO that is included.


The mini album is $35.00 and comes with the book, all the embellishments, ribbon and die cuts. I also have instructions and a pictures of each page in the kit. Please e-mail me at jodester31@hotmail.com if you would like a kit. They are both a perfect gift for that expectant mother, too busy friend or for yourself!


I just deleted all the pics of the inside of the mini album - by mistake my friends - I will get some more for you and post them tomorrow for anyone interested in the kits!

Thanks everyone - have a great night!

Jody

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via creative scrappers..
    You make such gergeuos stuff! i love it!
    Annemieke from the sunny Holland

    ReplyDelete