Monday, May 30, 2011

A quick post....

I just put Shea to bed...going to finish drinking my coffee that I have had to re-heat four times...then going to work on my new fabulous quilt that I started. I am using Basic Grey's Origin line to make the quilt. My local quilting store carries the Basic Grey line of fabric - yup - super pumped about it! I am hopefull that she will get in the Curio line as it is my absolute favorite! I will post some pics once it is done!






In the mean time, here are some layouts that I have created that have not posted (at least I think so!).



Here is a sweet little picture of my sweet little guy. I loved the Websters paper with the baby whimsical effect...perfect for all the embellies that matched. This is a layout I did of our family at a wedding in Wpg last summer. I love the vintage cars that were all lined up at the location....had to have a major photo shoot as a result! I used the wonderful My Minds Eye Lost and Found line.

This last one is the April kit at the Urban Scrapbook. We used Glitz paper and Glitz stamps, all which came in the kit. This layout is pretty simple for me, but I love everything about it! I guess not every page needs to be full with "stuff"!


Thanks for looking all and have a great week!


Jody

1 comment:

  1. wooow, What a gorgeous LO's!!! The first one is my favorite.. Just because of the colours and the details!!
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete