Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mail

Mail....don't you just love mail when there are some wonderful things about to arrive?  The anticipation about when it will be on your doorstep - checking the mail box - questioning your husband.... "did you get the mail today"?  Well - it came!  I got home from work and there was a box on my door step!  It was from Pink Paislee!  I ripped it open to find a wonderful surprise.....


The entire line of Vintage Vogue!!!  This stuff is amazing!  It looks a bit girly, but I know that I will be able to make a ton of cards and a few layouts out of this stuff!  It makes me want to drool.....

On another note, I made this card for the Crate Paper October Color challenge...however I was one day too late submitting it.  So here it is in the mean time....we had to use khaki, teal and mustard yellow in a layout or card.  You can add black, white or kraft if you want....this was my take....

I love sewing on my projects.  You can make a ton of designs and it adds so much more dimension to the card or layout!  Have a great day everyone!

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment