Sunday, October 14, 2012

LCOM #153 Reveal

I have been working nights while my little guy and DH are away visiting family.  You would think that I would have been scrapping up a storm since they are gone....but nope...sleep right now seems more important to me!!!

LCOM has a new reveal for Sketch #153 and it's super cute.  I, again, turned it 1/4 of the way and created my LO.  I used some banners and doilies instead of the gears.  Those hearts are from a new punch that I purchased and am in love with - who thought that punches would be such a staple in modern scrapping??!!
Here is the sketch...



And here is my take....
This is a pic of my nephews first birthday party.  He had cousins from both sides of the family there to celebrate his big day.  I used some October Afternoon and MMY paper and then embellished with a few odds and ends that I had laying around.  


I am now off to play with my Cameo and see what I can create!!

TFL and have a great week!
Jody

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on it! I like the stamped chevron and those hearts are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute design Jody. Isn't the Cameo the best? I just bought one a month ago and use it on just about every layout. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And that photo is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So loving the retro feel to this Jody!

    ReplyDelete