Sunday, October 27, 2013

Creative Scrappers Sketch #254 Reveal!

Hello everyone!  Hope you have all had a great week and had lots of time to scrap!  It is reveal time over at Creative Scrappers with a wonderful sketch made by Jenny Evans!  The sponsor for the month is Die-namites so head on over to the Creative Scrappers Blog and link up your awesome layouts to be eligible to win a prize!  

Here is the sketch.....(which I loved working with)....

And here is my take....



Most of my supplies for this layout was from the Crop and Create goodie bag which everyone receives when they attend a Crop and Create crop.  A few ladies and I went to Thunder Bay Ontario for a quick girls trip full of cropping and laughs....it was so much fun - can't wait to see those ladies again soon!

Don't forget to check out the other ladies on the Design Team - they are listed on the right side of my blog - head on over to their blogs and leave them some sweet comments when  you get a chance!!

On another note, I'm supposed to be in two local craft sales coming up and my sewing machine WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY!!  This is so frustrating - and nothing is open on Sunday so I can't take it in to get repaired until tomorrow and then who knows how long it will take to get it back!
If anyone knows how to get rid of the bunching at the back of the fabric - please leave me a comment so I can fix my machine myself!  I've you-tubed it, googled it and taken apart what I can...cleaned it and even talked nice to it....no such luck!  Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have things fixed and ready to sew!

Enjoy this lazy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout as always Jody. Sorry to hear about your machine, hope you're able to figure it out soon.

    ReplyDelete