Monday, January 19, 2015

Well, well, well....

Yes, it's been a while...I've been super busy over the holidays, attending two craft shows, hosting three Christmas dinners with family and trying to recuperate from the nasty cold/flu season that seemed to hit everyone in Manitoba!

I did, however, manage to get a few things accomplished over that time...mostly sewing projects...but there are a few scrapbook items that I'd like to share today!


This is one of my sales before Christmas.  This experience has ben so great about learning and growing as a small crafter! 



Some custom capes I made for Christmas and birthday gifts....


And one of my favorite LO's that I created.  It was great to have the creative juices flowing and work with paper instead of fabric this time!

Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome booth and love those capes! Love seeing your layouts, so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Jody!! Love how you used the Right on Target cut file! It looks so awesome! I am glad you are over the flu and hope your family had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete