Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby Boy mini album sneak peak....!


I made this baby boy mini album using the Teresa Collins Baby Boy Chic line. I will be teaching a class at The Urban Scrapbook soon. Keep an eye on their website for more details and final dates! The good thing is...it also comes in PINK - so you can choose to complete the class using blue or pink product!
I completed it without photos as an example that it would be great as a gift for someone that is expecting!

Each page will consist of photos from each month along with a mini calander of each month to write the date, weight and length of the child! It is super cute...you won't want to miss this class!!!
TFL!

Jody

3 comments:

  1. Jody,

    I so need to see this!
    I have the pink kit and I'm not feeling creative. I want to do it for my neice! The sneak peeks are way too exciting:)

    Give Mr.Shea a big hug and tickle from me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody,
    Thanks to Sheri's post on the Urban blog, I've found yours! Welcome to blog land!

    ReplyDelete