Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2S4Y Sketch #63

Another wonderful sketch over at 2S4Y. Here is the sketch....

and here is my take on it. I absolutly fell in love with the new Teresa Collins birthday line! I usually like grungy things with lots of distressing, ink, etc, however the wonderful colors, clean lines and chipboard pieces really got to me with this line.
I just finished another few LOs that will be posted in the near future so be sure to come back soon!
And - I am teaching a few classes over at Urban Scrapbook. Check out their site for more information and pictures on the upcoming classes! Call and register quick as these classes sell out fast!
TFL!

Jody

1 comment:

  1. this is a great birthday card - love how you combined the patterned paper and embellies
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete