Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday!

Here are some LOs that I recently finished. I have been trying to play around in photoshop with some photos...although still trying to get the hang of things. This first LO is of Shea at Easter this year. I used the WRMK Easter line, MM ribbon, Bazzil cardstock and some random buttons and flowers.

This second LO is of Shea at his first birthday party. I used the Teresa Collins birthday line. I love, love, love this paper! I find it hard at times to use such clean lined paper and embellies, but this time it worked out well.


Hope that your Monday is going well. This is a day off from running day for me...knees need a break! Looks sunny and fresh outside so will be taking the little one and the two four legged friends for an adventure (which means walk - cant say that too loud as the dogs go wild!). Have a great week everyone!
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment