Sunday, October 24, 2010

A few new things...

1) My little guy started signing back to me - milk sign mostly, although he does do the more sign and the water sign sometimes. We started teaching him a while ago and he is catching on - that smart little dude!

2) Started running lots...wanted to run a half marathon in December...not sure if I will make it though as I am a few weeks behind in training and I seem to be taking a while to recover after the Sunday long runs...signs of getting old I guess!

3) Working part time....LOVE IT!!! It is the best of both worlds for sure.

4) Started a private crop group at the Urban Scrapbook! Cant wait to get started with 15 fabulous ladies once a month - should be good times ahead!

5) Started Christmas shopping - yup - thats right - Halloween isn't even here yet, but Christmas shopping is in full swing!
Other than that, I think that is it.

Here is a LO I completed using the amazing Crate Paper Restoration Line!!! It is AMAZING - I bought the entire paper pack and embellies to go with it. It has the perfect shades of color and vintage/grunge looking paper...I feel like I want to save it up because it is so beautiful, however I want to see it and use it too! Oh the trials and tribulations of scrapbooking!!!
Thanks for looking and hope you all had a great weekend!

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment