Sunday, July 10, 2011

CS Sketch #164!

Things have been so busy around here....and as of July 29th I will be homeless!   We sold our house and the possession date is July 30th...however we haven't found one to live in just yet!  So...the packing has begun, the tears are ever flowing and the house searching is never ending.  I would like to mention though - my scrapping stuff is the last thing that is going to get packed!!!

Here is the CS Sketch #164 - I love the small photos used at the top of the sketch - makes you think outside the box a bit.  I used some old Sassafrass paper that I adore and some pictures from a wedding we went to last summer!

Here is the sketch...
And here is my take...


Here is to more packing, tears and memories....thanks for looking and enjoy this rainy crazy weekend we are having!

Jody

1 comment: