Sunday, July 24, 2011

CS Sketch #166

We are here on a very beautiful sunny Sunday morning...showcasing the wonderful CS Sketch #166!  I loved this sketch, however I changed the circles to a bracket frames that I found in my stash of stuff! I used a mixture of 7 Gypsies paper and Tim Holtz embellies.  I embossed the picture with a Tim Holtz Texture Fade, then sanded it a bit to bring out the embossing features...however it was too white for the layout so I used some Tim Holtz Distress Stain to stain the white of the picture where it embossed.  Here is the sketch...


And here is my take on it...


Thanks for looking and everyone enjoy the beautiful day out there!

Jody

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous lo!! Love the colors and the picture is so cute! Love it.
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete