Wednesday, September 21, 2011

CS#174

Hello everyone....sorry my post is so late....

I had a little misshap at work on Friday and have not been very mobile since.....as a result I have done no scrapping and have not even touched the computer!!!  However, Creative Scrappers has again, posted another wonderful sketch.  Here is my take on it using some older October Afternoon product that I absolutely adore.  This is of my little guy at about 6 months....love the chubby arms and legs!!!



Thanks for looking and have a great rest of the week!

Jody

2 comments:

  1. Love that photo, beautiful layout! Hope your injury isn't too serious, and you're back to normal soon. You've had a lot to deal with lately, take care of yourself!! I just saw on October Afternoon's blog that they are making fabric with their designs... I thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jody! Just wanted pop in and say hello! Hope you heal up fast!

    ReplyDelete