Monday, October 3, 2011

Beautiful Fall Days!

Don't you just love these beautiful fall days?  The trees are so beautiful, and the sun here as been gleaming each day for the past week or so!  The temp is supposed to be 27 tomorrow!!!  The perfect mixture for taking pics of my little guy along the walking paths and river near our house!!!

In the mean time, here are some cards I made over the weekend for World Card Making Day.  I used the Pink Paislee mistable paper for the background.  I then used some Tim Holtz Distress ink and the new Tim Holtz die cut for the small leaves and branches - I sooooooo love this die cut!!!  I used some grunge board for the larger leaves and then ran them through a texture fade for some dimension.


Here I used a chicken wire mask with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  From there I just added some embellies....and of course I inked EVERYTHING!!!


On this next card I used some Tim Holtz packaging that I had saved and cut out the two butterflies.  I then used Eggplant Alcohol Ink to spruce up the butterflies and then covered various ares of the wings with Diamond Glaze and clear beads.  I also added some alcohol ink over the beads once they were dry to give them a darker look.


























I have another post to put up but my computer is acting up and my photo is not on my laptop....let me work on it for a bit and I will post my layout soon!!!

Remember....take advantage of this beautiful weather, fresh air and gorgeous colors...it won't last forever!!

Jody

1 comment: