Monday, September 3, 2012

Card Sketch #29 and LCOM #147

Oh how there never seems to be enough time....for anything....not jus scrapping.  Getting back into the swing of things at work - shift work as well - having no daycare (big thanks to the in-laws for all their help), birthday parties, family events, scrapping projects, cleaning....oh how the list could go on!  But, we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel....is't not bright, but it's there.  Here are a few projects that I recently finished for Let's Caputure Our Memories - a store and blog which I design for.  Here is card sketch #29 by Allison Cope....
And here is my card using Prima pp and various types of ribbon - simple but can be used for any type of occasion.  


And this the LCOM Sketch #147...
And here is my take....It is fairly simple but I find that I am starting to like things simple.  My DH once said - not every project or LO needs to be the best or your favorite - and I believe him too!!!  I do love this one, however - how can you resist that cute face of my little guy (biased - I know....).  I used the Carta Bella line that I had purchased at the Urban Scrapbook in July.  It's a girly line, but I loved the yellow and thought it would be nice for this simple LO and picture.  


I have a few more projects to share in the near future....a few for the Creative Gathering Crop that Sharon from The Scrapbook Cottage is putting on....stay tuned!

Jody


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always!
    I'm glad to hear you are back at work again. No more injuries!! I totally hear you about busy-ness. I wish life had a pause button to hit once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card...lovely elegant colour palette! And this layout is beautifully simple...and simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations!!! I know what you mean about never enough time, that's for sure!! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete