Friday, October 26, 2012

Good morning everyone!  Hope you are had a fabulous week and are ready for a fun and relaxing weekend!  I am frantically cleaning and cooking for some besties to come over for a supper and a well overdue visit tonight - looking forward to it!!!

LCOM has another reveal for us today.  The sketch has 4 - yup - 4 photos in it....super hard for me to create something with 4 photos of these sizes....so I changed it up a bit!!!  I used three and mimicked two smaller ones for one larger photo.  I think it worked out great!  That is why it's called a sketch - you can turn, substitute and fill in where you want to!!!

Here is the sketch....

And here is my LO....


I took these photos last year when my mom was over and we were looking after my beautiful niece.  They had sooooo much fun playing with Grandma in the snow!  After looking at this LO I feel that it needs one more doily at the bottom somewhere...isn't that funny....well - maybe I'll add it later before putting it on my shelf - which reminds me - I need to go buy some new albums - my stack of LO's are taking up space and need a proper home!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment