Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh where does the time go....

I have been away for so long - so sorry my friends and followers!  

We have been extremely busy - but now I can say I have some time to create, scrap, sew and blog....I recently just had reconstructive ACL surgery, however it didn't go as planned...I will be headed back in four more weeks to get it completely fixed.  So, as for now, I am nursing a knee that is not completely fixed, blogging and drinking coffee - not to bad if I don't say so myself!  
I have a few quilts to finish up (and start!) some scrapping projects and of course some R&R for the leg.  
I am also learning how to do some things on my computer, making it all set to my liking.
Here is a little pic of my boys playing lego yesterday....makes me happy!

Until next time....

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment