Sunday, June 3, 2012

Struggling....

Oh blogger....where have I been?  The days are just not long enough it seems....

I'm sorry that I haven't been around here much...again, the days are just not long enough.

I haven't really been scrapping, crafting or creating anything these past weeks.  I did, however, manage to buy a new paper rack which then led to revamping and cleaning out my scrap room.  Hopefully this will light a spark to get the creative juices flowing.

One card is all I managed recently.  I used a monochromatic take on the card, trying to use various shades of white and mint greens.  I also used the flower die cut from Tim Holtz Alterations, however my Vegabond has been dying on me lately...needless to say not a ton of help from Sizzix :(  That is for another post.....

I will try, try, try to post more over the summer...granted we have a lot planned for this summer....

Take care everyone - miss you all!

Jody

1 comment:

  1. Jody this is beautiful. There is no need to rush creativity. Be you, live your life and stop by here from time to time :D

    ReplyDelete